For my Information Architecture class we were asked to read and analyze Guattari’s Three Ecologies in regard to the future of urban public library. I proposed promoting literature and art to counteract mass media’s influence. This is a fun photo I created of my dream Times Square.
- RT @Jamieunderrwood: Scariest dog I’ve ever seen 😬💀😂 https://t.co/cLuM4FjBxG 2 hours ago
- RT @LolitaDixxon: Queen 💁🏼 https://t.co/UDBQfQ7qlJ 5 days ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: 1) You would have called for him to be fired. 2) You wouldn't have rented an apartment to him. 3) You call the people… 6 days ago
- RT @JenniFrencham: Dear Patron, Standing over your small child saying, "READ or we are going home right now. READ! READ!" will probably not… 1 week ago
- RT @KenJennings: me rn and also all the time https://t.co/obKXhtl1rN 1 week ago
- RT @FluffSociety: "HEY ARE YOU AWAKE? OK I'M GONNA LAY ON YOU" https://t.co/SyYjyx5zAK 1 week ago