For my Information Architecture class we were asked to read and analyze Guattari’s Three Ecologies in regard to the future of urban public library. I proposed promoting literature and art to counteract mass media’s influence. This is a fun photo I created of my dream Times Square.
- RT @ezraklein: To be clear, this bill failed because is it is an extremely bad bill that would hurt a lot of people and cause chaos in insu… 21 hours ago
- RT @kumailn: If our current political situation was a tv show I'd be like "Too many characters and subplots." 2 days ago
- RT @diversebooks: 11 year old starts club for young black boys to see themselves in books! huffingtonpost.com/entry/book-clu… 3 days ago
- RT @ThatsOurWaldo: Twin Peaks Teaser Billboard Goes Up In Seattle, WA! #TwinPeaks welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peak… 3 days ago
- RT @jonfavs: Obama's pitch was: "There are some things more important than keeping your seats, and passing health care reform is one of the… 3 days ago
- RT @CoryBooker: Love this: https://t.co/4H97kCp677 1 week ago