For my Information Architecture class we were asked to read and analyze Guattari’s Three Ecologies in regard to the future of urban public library. I proposed promoting literature and art to counteract mass media’s influence. This is a fun photo I created of my dream Times Square.
- RT @ashleyn1cole: Plenty of people who watch violent movies, take Ritalin, get dumped by girls, have seen multiple doors, etc have never do… 14 hours ago
- RT @megan_mcguir: Why are we talking about Hillary Clinton when 10 of my classmates and teachers died 2 days ago? Will we be forgotten abou… 20 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: Science should shut the hell up. https://t.co/OQh0xrO2Bt 1 day ago
- RT @kellybarnhill: Dear @latimes , You flubbed this headline. It should read as follows: TEXAS SHOOTER KILLED GIRL HE HARASSED FOR MONTHS.… 1 day ago
- RT @hardwick: Someday if I have kids the first thing I'm going to teach them is that when they grow up, to never decide to stop and have ca… 1 day ago
- RT @brandon_r_horan: BREAKING: A new theory has just emerged regarding the horrific shooting in Santa Fe: The gunman did not act alone but… 1 day ago