For my Information Architecture class we were asked to read and analyze Guattari’s Three Ecologies in regard to the future of urban public library. I proposed promoting literature and art to counteract mass media’s influence. This is a fun photo I created of my dream Times Square.
- Future Ready Schools Announces Project To Recognize School Librarians as Leaders in Learning Transformation slj.com/2016/06/indust… 4 days ago
- @andrew_ahmadi twitter.com/holycutenesss/… 5 days ago
- RT @NydiaVelazquez: A President who is OK shutting down gov’t for politics is wrong. Even worse, one who demands funding for a ridiculous b… 6 days ago
- RT @BPLBoston: A behind-the-scenes look at how we remove dust from our #books. It's like a mini car wash for books, minus the water! #libra… 6 days ago
- RT @LibnOfCongress: Happy Birthday @librarycongress - America's library! https://t.co/WpG9pJYHdW 6 days ago
- RT @mulaney: Laughing to himself as he posts this. Everyone in the car asks "what's so funny?" He says "you'll see." twitter.com/billclinton/st… 6 days ago